You will love this job if:
- You aspire to be an agent of change. You make improvement suggestions that will positively affect operations, enhance accuracy and profitability of the firm.
- You thirst for knowledge in the digital asset space and always stay on top of the latest industry news.
- You thrive in a non-hierarchical organization with flexible and casual working environment.
Team / Role
As a Senior Middle Office Operations Analyst, you will:
- Monitor media and digital asset exchanges’ announcement to assist front office in trade planning and decision making
- Actively maintain configurations of news scraping systems to ensure articles from multiple sources are extracted in a timely manner
- Update the commission structures across all trading venues
- Review existing processes/applications and identify automation and process reengineering opportunities and prepare system requirement or build script to implement it
- Coordinate with developers to support various automation and process reengineering initiatives to eliminate manual and unnecessary tasks.
- Support ad-hoc analysis and other operational tasks as assigned.
- Non-office hour support may be required
You should get in touch if:
- You hold a university degree preferably in Business / Finance / Statistics / Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines.
- You have at least 2-5 year working experience, ideally in middle office operations, business analysis or a related field.
- You are detail-oriented with great organization skills. A high degree of accuracy is required.
- You can demonstrate strong proficiency with MS Excel, SQL and Python
- You have good command of English with good communication skills
- You are curious about crypto currencies, blockchain and decentralized finance
- You are a good team player and excited to work independently in a fast paced environment
It is a plus if:
- You have good understanding of software delivery life-cycle
- You have experience working as part of a technical team and high technical literacy
- You have basic experience in xPath and Regular Expression (not mandatory), but willingness to learn is a must